April 18, 2019
- We added a number of tooltips to the Engage UI to guide the user in making configurations.
- We fixed an issue where the campaign cannot be resent to the same list after it has been executed once. Note: the consequence of this fix is that there is no longer a mutual exclusion between scheduling and manual send. Any user will now be able to perform a manual run of the campaign at any time, even if it is already on a schedule. User should approach with caution and this will be reflected in documentation.
- We fixed a bug where contacts were not being deleted from lists when the user clicked the ‘delete’ button.
March 14, 2019
- Added pagination of tables to allow the user to navigate more easily through campaigns and lists when volume of content is too large.
- Added functionality to automatically associate a list to a campaign after going through the ‘Upload List’ flow.
- Added functionality to allow the user to upload a list wherein some of the cells are empty. This removes some strictness from the process of uploading lists to the app, reducing friction. A phone number is required.
- Ensured that the scheduler (currently set to a fixed Eastern time) sent campaigns at the appropriate time, which users had reported issues with
- Contacts were not being deleted from lists after the delete button was clicked; this issue is fixed
- Fixed a usability issue wherein lists were cut off by the bottom of the browser window
- Fixed a usability issue where a user could not edit a campaign after it was saved without leaving the page and coming back.
January 25, 2019
- When users upload a list, they will now be prompted to either use the first detected row of data as headers or to assign new headers to the dataset. This will make the upload process more tolerant of the various ways in which a user might choose to upload the list and thereby reduce friction in the experience
- A number of visual changes have been made to implement a more modern look and feel and stronger consistency with the IntelePeer brand.
December 5, 2018
- Users now have the ability to upload a list with a custom combination of columns; these can then be configured as inputs in a SmartFlow to create personalized voice and SMS messages
- Note to support sales conversations: currently, SmartFlows & Engage are both required to support customized outbound messaging (e.g. sending each contact a message with their own account balance, appointment date, etc.); for customers needing to communicate broad messages to their audiences (i.e. company wide announcements), Engage can be used alone.
November 30, 2018
- Campaigns can now be configured to run at a scheduled date and time; a user can choose between scheduling a campaign ahead of time or running it immediately
- When configuring a campaign, a user can now choose from a few ‘Global SmartFlows’ – pre-configured templates for simple communications like outbound calls or SMS
- Alternately, a user of both SmartFlows and Engage can create their own flow using the Inbound API action; it will then appear in the ‘Saved’ SmartFlows menu to use in a campaign