+1 (650) 525-9200
Atmosphere® Insights is currently in Early Preview. As we continue to develop new features & content your experience may change.
The Voice Services Dashboard is where you will find all your calling data. This dashboard is comprised of 11 widgets. A widget is an object in the viewing area that displays a chart, KPI, table, etc. Below you will find sample pictures of the dashboard with numbers associated to each widget, and a corresponding description. For more information on terms used in this dashboard, check out the Glossary.
If you have questions about these call types please see the data dictionary here.
For a list of disconnect reasons and descriptions please refer to the data dictionary here.
7. Call Completion Status – provides a breakdown by date of call status. This will vary based on the time frame chosen. There are 2 statuses:
A. Completed Call – the call connected between the calling and called party.
B. Incomplete Call – the calling and called party did not connect.
8. Disconnecting Party – this widget is a visual indication of the disconnecting party of each call (i.e. which party terminated the call) based on the time frame chosen.
A. “Calling Party“ means that the user that placed the call was responsible for disconnection.
B. “Called Party” means that the user that received the call triggered the disconnect.
C. “Other” means that IntelePeer disconnected the call due to an error that occurred during the call. This could have been due to something that occurred within the customer’s network, a downstream carrier’s network, or Intelepeer.
A disconnect as represented in this widget can also mean many different things, such as: the user ‘hung up’, the call system of one of the parties experienced an error, a user dialed a number that doesn’t exist or isn’t in service and IntelePeer ended the call, etc.
9. Disconnect Reason – A detailed breakdown of disconnect reasons based on the time frame chosen.
10. Calls by Package – Shows number of calls by Package name for the time frame chosen.
A. Within the Voice Services Portal, voice can be setup as different packages. Some customers use packages to segment their voice services by location or type of service. This provides you with a way to see specific information based on segmentation.
11. Calls by Number Label – Shows number of calls by number label for the time frame chosen.
A. Within the Voice Services Portal, numbers, or groups of numbers can be assigned a label. This could be used to identify things like inbound customer service number, billing department, etc.
B. If you populate this information for your numbers, you can use the label to see your voice data broken out by those groups or specific numbers.
C. Note: Numbers without labels will be displayed in this chart as ‘No Label’.
12. Calls by Location – This widget shows # of calls in the US by location, based on the state of the dialed party.
Check out the Messaging and SmartFlows pages to learn more about your other dashboards.
© 2020 IntelePeer Cloud Communications.
155 Bovet Rd, San Mateo, CA 94402