+1 (650) 525-9200
The Messaging Dashboard is where you will find all your SMS messaging data. The dashboard is comprised of 10 widgets. A widget is an object in the viewing area that displays a chart, KPI, table, etc. Below you will find sample pictures of the dashboard with numbers associated to each visualization, and a corresponding description.
(a) Note: if you chose a timeframe like ‘Last 7 days’ or shorter, there’s nothing to average, and this chart will display similar data to #4.
6. Messages by Number Type – This is a breakdown of total messages by number type (i.e. long code, short code, alphanumeric, etc).
For a list and description of the different number types associated with messaging, please refer to the data dictionary here.
7. Message Processing Status by Day – describes the final status of messages that were processed by the IntelePeer platform.
(a) Please see the documentation on Important Information About Message Status to understand more about message status.
8. Message Processing Errors by Day – Attribution of message failures. For example, if there was an error executing the send API or if there was an incorrectly configured webhook that caused inbound messages to fail.
9. Top 10 Numbers by Messages Sent – This table shows the top ten “from” numbers (i.e. your numbers) that have sent an outbound messages. based on message volume.Top 10 Numbers by Messages Received – This table shows the top
10. Top ten “to” numbers (your numbers) that have received inbound messages based on message volume.
Every time you access the Messaging dashboard, the data will be refreshed. The only thing to note here is that records within our database are batch-loaded on a 5-8-minute schedule. This means that if you refresh a dashboard at 8AM the data you will be looking at is current up to 7:52.
Check out the Voice and SmartFlows pages to learn more about your other dashboards.
© 2020 IntelePeer Cloud Communications.
155 Bovet Rd, San Mateo, CA 94402