+1 (650) 525-9200
Slack apps provide the packing for any functionality you wish to implement through Slack.
3. Select Build.
4. Click the green Start Building button.
5. A new window, titled “Create a Slack App”, will pop up. Enter a name for your app and assign it to your team.
6. Click on Create App, and you will be brought to your application’s configuration section.
7. Add the Slack Inbound Webhook feature.
8. Set Activate Incoming Webhooks to On.
9. Scroll Down and click Add New Webhook to Workspace.
10. Select the Slack Workspace where the messages should go and authorize the Slack app to post messages there.
11. A new Webhook will be added to your BOT. Note the Webhook URL. You will need it later to when configuring your SmartFlow.
12. Navigate to the SmartFlow receiving your inbound message.
13. Add a new EXTERNAL WEB CALL.
14. Click on the action you just placed on the pallete and configure as follows:
15. SAVE and DEPLOY your updated flow.
Once you have saved and deployed your flow, to test, simply send an SMS message to the number assigned to your SmartFlow.
© 2020 IntelePeer Cloud Communications.
155 Bovet Rd, San Mateo, CA 94402