+1 (650) 525-9200
Slack apps provide the packing for any functionality you wish to implement through Slack.
3. Select Build.
4. Click the green Start Building.
5. A new window, titled “Create a Slack App”, will pop up. Enter a name for your app and assign it to your team.
6. Click on Create App, and you will be brought to your application’s configuration section.
7. Add the slack Slack Commands feature.
8. Click on Create New Command.
9. Configure the command.
Command: The command the user enters to execute the SmartFlow.
Request URL: The URL of your Lambda Function.
Short Description: A short description that appears as a hint as to the purpose of the function.
Usage Hint: When using parameters, helps guide the user on how to format the request.
© 2020 IntelePeer Cloud Communications.
155 Bovet Rd, San Mateo, CA 94402