- Troubleshooting, analysis, testing, and performing on-boarding for CPAAS, UCAAS, and SIP customers.
- Work with new Enterprise customers to complete detailed integration for SIP testing. This requires very detailed knowledge of SIP messaging.
- Serve as Tier 2 escalation point for NOC escalations
- Be in a rotation on-call for NOC escalations
- Act as interface between customer and carrier to facilitate repairs for all CPAAS platform and VOIP trunk related issues.
- Utilize Soft Switch, Accounting, Debug and, Syslogs, as well as other tools to troubleshoot and isolate issues
- Monitor and react to low ASR/CSR reports
- Constantly look for ways to improve ASR/CSR and low call duration rates.
- Monitor and restore any call quality related issues to include busies, breaks in service, etc.
- Isolate capacity related issues and engage the proper groups to remedy the issue.
- Work with provisioning technicians and assist with new installs, repairs and certifications.
- Assist/recommend development of automation agents utilized to improve the efficiency and monitoring capabilities of the group.
- Work with Tier 1 and Engineering to rapidly restore and maintain the network.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in related field
- Communications, Computer Science, Networking or similar technical field highly preferred