- Know IntelePeer’s product set and the competitive marketplace.
- Establish strong relationships and understanding of the accounts assigned and proactively reach out to drive more business.
- Development of sales pipeline within key accounts.
- Forecast the size and timing of customer opportunities.
- Create a key account strategy for each account to coordinate internal efforts.
- Develop rapport with key contacts in assigned customer account base.
- Advocate customer needs and concerns. Escalate when needed.
- Visit customers on-site or at tradeshows on a regular basis.
- Coordinate customer meetings both on-site and via conference call.
- Provide presentations to customers with the support of subject matter experts.
- Quote, negotiate contracts, and close deals.
- Report weekly on sales pipeline progress.
- Accurately forecast sales & revenue expectations for customer’s growth.
- Provide quarterly business reviews to senior leadership team.
- Evaluate monthly progress against a sales quota.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota.
- Maintain contacts, opportunities, and key info in CRM system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field highly preferred
Expertise & Experience
- 10+ years of sales experience, with focus on upselling and cross-selling services.
- Experience with C-level and senior level contacts within enterprise companies.
- Strong experience preferred in the telecommunications industry with knowledge of Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS), Unified Communications, Contact Centers, Voice Services, and Messaging.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Proficient in customer relationship management (CRM) software. Salesforce preferred.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing and able to accommodate travel when needed.
- Astute interpersonal relationship management.
- Demonstrated ability to interact daily with customers at all organizational levels.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated team player.
- Positive, professional attitude.
- Quality- and customer-service driven to consistently delight customers.
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful.
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others.