- Respond to end-user computer problems and requests, including Windows 7 and 10, computer hardware, Active Directory account, MS Office suite, and application install and troubleshooting.
- Respond to end-user IT service problems and requests, including Office365 account, email filter, Cisco WebEx Teams, backup, anti-malware, and file share services.
- Respond to end-user IT equipment problems and requests, including printer, input device, laptop docking station, VoIP phone, and audio equipment. and administer partner programs including Partner Portal, MDF, logo and collateral requests
- Some problems and requests will come from remote users, in which case phone, email, and instant message communication will be required. We also utilize a remote support tool for troubleshooting.
- Setup and decommission end-user laptops following established procedures.
- Assist with IT equipment acquisition.
- Respond to user requests for help with conference room audio and video equipment.
- Basic network and server troubleshooting.
- Work with other teams and departments to accomplish above tasks.
- Document status of work in issue/request tracking system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate student working towards Bachelor’s degree
Expertise & Experience:
- Strong Computer Skills and the Ability to Troubleshoot and Diagnose Problems.
- Familiarity with both PC and Mac Hardware and Software.
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to assess each employee’s IT knowledge levels
- Ability to deal with difficult callers
- Logical thinker
- An in depth understanding of the software and equipment your customers/employees are using