- Campaign Coordination, Management and Execution
- Develop plans that encompass both strategy and tactics addressing the international markets via multiple promotion channels (website, online advertising, email, social media, PR, in-person events, webinars etc)
- Create brand awareness through digital marketing, SEO and PR efforts.
- Gain insight from product marketing on product and industry research to gain insights and gain exposure on go-to-market strategy comprised of competitive landscape, product positioning, pricing, sales channel routes, value proposition and messaging. Work with product marketing to develop collateral such as data sheets, case studies, web and social content, videos, blogs, and white papers for the international markets. Adapt product marketing materials and localize it for regional markets.
- Create thought leadership and expertise in international markets through industry, local events, and speaking opportunities.
- Provide regular reporting on program results, usage and feedback
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or International Business
- Software or Telecommunications industry knowledge preferred
Expertise & Experience
- Academic or professional experience in marketing, advertising, social media, or public relations
- Understanding of international marketing
- Experience working with design and multi-media agencies
- Demonstrated project management skills and program management experience
- Experience working with SalesForce and email automation systems preferred
- Team player
- Strong written and communication skills
- Spanish fluency
- Prioritizes and drives short term, long term and immediate needs
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Skype for Business, and SharePoint
- Assertive—completely comfortable asking questions and requesting information
- Works well independently with minimal supervision
- Must be willing and able to be flexible for on call work, including weekends and nights.