- Work with Spanish speaking customers aligned with our international sales efforts. Ability to work with Brazilian Portuguese would be beneficial as well.
- Provide customers with the technical enablement, knowledge enablement, and account support to ensure they are as successful as possible and ensure their lifetime value to IntelePeer.
- Work with Sales, Project and Back Office Teams to facilitate seamless customer on-boarding process, ensuring stress free “Go Live” and introduction for the customer from start to finish.
- Work with customers to design their Customer Experience applications aligned with IntelePeer’s philosophy and product capability ensuring tailoring to our customer’s business objectives and strategy so the application provides continued value to the customer and drive long term account satisfaction and growth.
- Support Account Management efforts with customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort to perceived risk, potential growth.
- Monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts, providing insight to Customers, feeding back to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field highly preferred
Expertise & Experience
- Track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments at executive and department levels.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success, designing an application to meet them and ongoing plan to increase value over time.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive / track consistent engagement process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts.
• Fluency in English & Spanish (will be assessed), Brazilian Portuguese is a bonus.
• Superior presentation skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Organized, analytical and creative in approach to eliminate sales obstacles
• Positive, professional attitude
• Team player within a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base