- Develop and maintain vendor invoice reconciliation and dispute management processes
- Assist in onboarding new vendors to support new product releases
- Ensure vendor rates are being properly managed and implemented. Review large cost impacts and communicate to business as needed.
- Review weekly and monthly statistics of all vendors for performance issues and financial issues.
- Approve vendor invoices for payment and ensure account balances are accurate.
- Analyze costs to identify trends and discrepancies on a month to month basis.
- Perform monthly audits on payments, reconciliations and accruals.
- Provide financial analysis support to accounting and other teams in finance.
- Review and/or develop audit reports to assist in identifying cost discrepancies.
- Submit timely, well documented disputes to vendor for inaccurate billing through the dispute process.
- Maintain Network Infrastructure and Maintenance budget and forecast updates.
- Possess strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to balance multiple tactical, operational, and strategic tasks at once.
- Logical thinker, capable of thinking beyond current processes and the ability to assimilate new techniques
- Proven analytical ability spanning multiple internal business operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work equally well under supervision and independently
- Strong data mining and analytical skill
- Proven problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA or Master’s degree in related field preferred
- Formal management and leadership training preferred
Expertise & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience with in the software or communications industry specifically with SMS products
- 5+ years’ experience in the software or communications industry working cross-functionally and driving definition, development, and launch of leading-edge products
- Working knowledge of CRM systems – Salesforce.com is desired
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis, business process development, document retention and report presentations
- Driving product ideation, innovation, development, and launch using lean and/or agile product development methodologies
- Leading product development in a lean, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Meeting or beating targets and deadlines
- Influencing and collaborating cross-functionally and at all levels of the organization
- Establishing and managing internal and external customer expectations
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proficient in customer relationship management (CRM) software; Salesforce preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Willing and able to accommodate infrequent travel
- Astute interpersonal relationship management
- Quality and customer-service driven to consistently delight customers
- Positive, professional attitude; confident, assertive, and tactful communicator
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills
- Proficient in creating product and process documentation
- Solid understanding of business and financial statements