- Conceptualizing, building, and executing a world-class ABM program for IntelePeer. This will include customer segmentation; identifying a list of target clients; building and executing outreach strategy; establishing tracking and measurement; optimizing according to data; and being able to measure and report on the value provided by ABM efforts.
- Managing Salesforce for the Sales and Marketing teams, including supervision of clean and updated lead/contact data and building and enabling reports.
- Proactively building and optimizing strategy for ABM, lead nurturing, and CRM.
- Relentlessly executing and optimizing ABM campaigns, lead nurturing best practices, and CRM management.
- Optimizing ABM, lead nurturing, and CRM management according to data – and proactively suggesting and gathering data that enables optimization.
- Effectively partner with internal and external resources to execute campaigns and programs on time and on budget.
- A BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, or another related field.
Expertise & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience with deep strategic and tactical experience in ABM, Salesforce, and Pardot
- An excellent understanding of the online advertising ecosystem.
- The motivation and ability to understand client needs and desires.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Technical understanding of software based solutions or aptitude to learn such
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to articulate complex business issues clearly
- Ability to think and communicate strategically and work cross functionally.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, analytic, and communication skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail: grammar, QA, etc.