As an organization that is deeply invested in the success of our channel partners, the IntelePeer team has been looking forward to visiting with our partners at the annual Spring events. We had planned for an action-packed March and April with participation at Channel Partners in Las Vegas, Enterprise Connect in Orlando, and numerous breakfast clubs and partner visits in cities across the country. Unfortunately, COVID-19 had other plans.
Since we won’t be meeting with our partners face-to-face anytime soon, we thought we’d take the opportunity to provide some updates and mission-critical talking points as you are meeting with your customers.
Here are the top 5 things to know about our partner program and to help support your customers as we navigate into uncharted territory together.
1) Existing Customers: Operational continuity features to deploy today. Are your customers juggling long hold times, fractured communications, manual processes and loss in productivity? IntelePeer offers operational continuity features that can be implemented today. Through these challenging times, you can lean on us to help ease the stress and stay connected with our technology. We’re offering recurring webinars for our customers or partners to join for practical advice on building an operational continuity plan that works for their business. Register here.
2) New Customers: Onboard in 2-3 days with our new automated Fast Track Interop. Have customers that need to get turned-up fast? With the Fast Track interop process, it’s even quicker and easier than ever before to get up and running with IntelePeer. Businesses can test their Atmosphere® Voice Services with our automated process, eliminating the need to coordinate schedules for a live session. From ordering, processing, and testing, customers can get it all done in 2-3 business days and stay ahead of the game. Learn more.
3) IntelePeer IQ: WFH doesn’t mean the learning stops. Calling all future CPaaS pros….stay ahead of the game with IntelePeer’s partner training platform, IntelePeer IQ. In this interactive learning module, you get access to all that you need to know to maximize revenue opportunities with IntelePeer’s Atmosphere® Communications Platform along with the trends driving the market. Log-in to IntelePeer’s Partner Portal to get started.
4) Atmosphere CPaaS Updates: A bigger and better user experience. At IntelePeer, we tend to adhere to the “go big or go home” mentality. Which is what happened with our recent product release. We weren’t ready to go home yet so we made some big updates to not one, not two, not three or four, but five products! Atmosphere® SmartFlows, Engage, Insights, SMS, and the Customer Portal all received new or enhanced features to make your experience even better. See what’s new.
5) Keep up with the latest: Stay connected through SMS. From helpful tips on leveraging technology to keep businesses running, to upcoming sales webinars and even some motivational messages, IntelePeer is connecting with our partners through text. If you’d like to opt-in, text PARTNER to CPaaS (27227). We promise your phone won’t be blowing up like your kids’ phones, we won’t spam you with messages and you can opt-out at any time.
We know you have a lot on your plate and are managing many priorities in a rapidly changing landscape in order to maintain your own and your customers’ business operations. We ask that you please lean on us. We are here to help you and your customers set up and change service, build automated smart workflows and self-service options, or anything else you may need to ensure uninterrupted communications. We are disappointed to miss out on seeing our amazing partners in-person this season, but please stay in touch and we look forward to seeing you soon.