IP Toll Free services offer organizations the ability to provide 8XX telephone numbers to their customers, partners and employees for daily tasks such as joining a conference bridge, listening to voice mails or calling a company’s sales or customer support organization at no charge to the caller. Using VoIP and IP communications to deliver toll free services can deliver cost savings and increased productivity while enhancing customer loyalty. Critical to successful deployment of these VoIP and Toll Free IP communication services is having a SIP trunking provider with a strong track record of delivering quality service and support.
With IntelePeer’s IP Toll Free services, your customers can contact you at no cost. Our IP Toll Free services leverage our all-IP CoreCloud™ platform that employs intelligent routing through multiple partners to ensure high quality, reliable and secure calls. There are also switched versions available to enable call forwarding or other routing for incoming calls. Whether it’s for sales or support, your customers can now use a single toll free number within the U.S. to contact your business.
- Wide availability of toll-free numbers including unique 1-8xx and vanity numbers
- Dedicated or Switched Services options for improved call management
- Easy-to-implement service with nation-wide coverage
- High quality with dynamic fail-over, customized routing rules
- Advanced call routing and handling features such as time of day, day of week, percent allocation and SIP call transfer
- Web-based service management through our CoreCloud™ Portal
- Aggregation of multiple local access networks for better value, enhanced voice quality and improved reliability.