One of the advantages of SIP trunking vs. traditional PRI and circuit-based services is the flexibility of precise ordering to match expected demands. However, many customers miss out on some of the cost benefits by purchasing additional trunks as part of a network redundancy scheme or as a way to manage any unexpected demand spikes. For full network redundancy, that could end up doubling the cost of services.
IntelePeer offers a more cost-effective way for you to get the same level of preparedness that’s also easy to manage.
- Provides route geo-diversity and backup/failover capabilities
- Switched number options provide network-based call forwarding and increased service availability
- Automatic routing to separate IntelePeer data centers
- Allows for traffic overflow from the primary trunk
- Most cost-effective way to have additional capacity available
- Simple configuration using our web-based Voice Services Portal
- Redundant trunk is an optional service that can be added to all UC bundles
To learn more about IntelePeer SIP: