One of the advantages of deploying voice services through S vs. traditional PRI and circuit-based services is the flexibility of precise ordering to match expected demands. However, many customers miss out on some of the cost benefits by purchasing additional trunks as part of a network redundancy scheme or as a way to manage any unexpected demand spikes. For full network redundancy, that could end up doubling the cost of services.
With Atmosphere®Voice Services, IntelePeer offers a more cost-effective way for you to get the same level of preparedness thatís also easy to manage.
- Provides route geo-diversity and backup/failover capabilities
- Switched number options provide network-based call forwarding and increased service availability
- Automatic routing to separate IntelePeer data centers
- Allows for traffic overflow from the primary trunk
- Most cost-effective way to have additional capacity available
- Simple configuration using our web-based customer portal
- Redundant trunk is an optional service that can be added to all UC bundles
Contact us today to learn more about how our Voice Sevices can help you improve uptime and be prepared in case of an outage.