Businesses are constantly looking for ways to lower costs and enhance their business with minimal investment. Communications is a big one. Yet, balancing the deployment and integration of new technologies without impacting daily business processes and the bottom line has become increasingly difficult. SIP Trunking is making this possible by providing voice, video, and rich media capabilities, which traditional ISDN PRI connections cannot deliver.
Our customers have discovered that IntelePeer CoreCloud™ SIP is the right solution for cost effective communications. Using IntelePeer’s trusted cloud-based approach, your enterprise will realize significant cost savings in communications while maintaining your investment in your legacy equipment. Compatible with existing communication systems, IntelePeer can seamlessly connect legacy and next-generation solutions and deliver end-to-end, rich multimodal communications through our powerful Cloud platform.
IntelePeer CoreCloud™ SIP combines the voice quality of high-definition (HD) audio with the protection of four kilobit public key encryption, the strongest commercially available. This enhanced security eliminates the need for a dedicated T1 data connection for your SIP Trunking connections, enabling you to securely route communications over your main corporate Internet and data connections.
- On-demand availability with flexible connectivity options
- Direct Internet connection to your SIP-ready PBX
- Enjoy the quality and uptime of a carrier-grade network, without the costs, delays or hassles
- Integrated Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) encryption to protect signaling and multimedia content and ensure the privacy and integrity of messages
- Highest quality communications that connect multiple devices, networks and geographies
- Enjoy High Definition (HD) audio with your UC solution
- IntelePeer SuperRegistry® directory federates disparate UC solutions enabling rich, multi-modal communications (voice, video, presence) within your business and to customers and partners
- Qualified for unified communications technologies from leading vendors, including: Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM), Avaya Aura Unified Communications, Microsoft Lync 2010, 2013 and Skype for Business