IntelePeer’s Direct Inward Dialing (DID) services enable customers to be reached from anywhere on the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) while taking advantage of all the benefits of SIP trunking and VoIP. Provisioning and configuring DID services (including number porting) are simple with IntelePeer’s CloudCentral™ Portal and does not require technical expertise.
IntelePeer’s DID services deliver all the quality and low cost benefits of a Cloud-based service while providing the reliability customers have come to expect from the PSTN.
- Dedicated or Switched Service options
- Call Forwarding and Failover options supported for increased business continuity and resiliency
- Availability throughout the U.S. with coverage in rate centers serving a majority of the U.S. population
- Availability (including number porting) in many countries throughout the world*
- Flexible routing options make it easy to have a local telephone number presence in multiple areas with all calls directed to a central location with Remote Call Forwarding (RCF)
- Centrally manage international office telecommunications with international “in-country” presence from a single SIP Trunking service provider
* Contact IntelePeer for current list of U.S. Domestic rate centers and countries covered