Now more than ever, Contact Centers need cost-effective, superior-quality service and solutions that improve their customer experience, efficiency and management. Contact Centers are looking for solutions with an easy migration path and minimal business disruption. Atmosphere®, our cloud-based platform, paired with our CoreCloudTM SIP is the proven combination that keeps your business on the forefront of communication technologies. Unlike traditional carriers and contact center solutions, our solutions bring the power of a complete cloud offering to your contact center.
Unite your Contact Center Communications Experience
Atmosphere® paired with CoreCloudTM SIP delivers end-to-end contact center efficiency and management through industry leading solutions, including SIP trunking, high definition voice, toll free, e911, interactive voice response (IVR), cloud routing, virtual automated call distributor (VACD) and predictive dialing Services, bringing the following benefits to hybrid and cloud contact centers:
- Powerful Cloud-Based Platform – Scale on demand with a platform built to support Direct Response volumes, delivering flexible and flawless user experiences with cutting-edge features
- Personalized Approach – Solve unique business challenges with services delivered on top of a flexible API-based multi-tenant architecture
- Voice Quality and Flexibility – Optimize agent productivity with unlimited call paths and real-time routing backed by IntelePeer’s high-quality voice services and carrier-grade network
- Comprehensive Reporting – Gain total visibility through real-time metrics for agent productivity, service level, and network performance
- Reliability – Atmosphere’s technical footprint expands across multiple data centers for scalability and business continuity to ensure 24/7 availability
- Implementation and Cost Efficiencies – Get up and running in a fraction of the time and cost by working with one company for both network and call center solutions
Not sure about some of the terminology and acronyms being used to describe a contact center? Check out our Contact Center Glossary of Terms.